The Texture King has been texturing ceilings in Calgary for over a decade. This company is owner operated which means you will not beat my quality or my prices.

Popcorn texture removal, Knockdown application, step 6: Priming with latex paint and applying the knock down texture

I return to the job site 24 hours after applying the skim coat of mud. The mud is nice and dry now so I can give the ceiling a quick sand to get rid of ridges.
Next I will Paint the ceiling with a quick drying Latex primer made by Synco. 15 minutes later the paint has dried and I can apply the knock down texture.

The texture in these pictures is still wet as the pictures were taken 1 hour after spraying










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have used Texture King for a project please feel free to leave a testimonial or review in the comment section. thank you, I appreciate your business.